Bold Beauty Mineral Eyeshadow
Details Everything you need to know about this product.
These Bold Beauties are comprised of a handful of ingredients that make for an exceptionally silky feel, incredible color payoff, and super long-lasting formulas! Designed for quick and easy application, sensitive skin approved. Mixed with the industry’s best mineral color pigments. As always, no talc, gluten, bismuth oxychloride, nanoparticles, animal-tested ingredients, and so much more. Ethically sourced mica imparts varying levels of shimmer.
- Silky feel
- Long-lasting coverage
- Best mineral pigments
- Sensitive skin approved
1.5 g | 0.053 oz
Note: Packaging may be black or silver.
Directions for use
Using an eyeshadow brush, swipe through the color and apply. Sweep the brush back and forth across your eyelid, starting from your lash line and blending your way up to your eyebrow. The color should fade slightly as it gets higher toward the crease. Top with mascara to define your lashes.
Available Shades 38 beautiful natural-color options.
- Frost is white with subtle shimmer, especially great for lending an awake look.
- Vanilla is a more golden-to-neutral option; it has little-to-no shimmer.
- Nude is a light ivory option with next to no shimmer; it's nearly matte.
- Fresh is shimmery ivory with some notes of gold, redolent of linen.
- Buttermilk is a light yellow-gold with moderate shimmer.
- Sandstone combines notes of gold, ivory, and light brown with shimmer.
- Flax is a shimmer-rife option that combines light tan, taupe, and neutrals.
- Vintage is a bold neutral-gold yellow with shimmer and 70s vibes.
- Artifact marries gold, tan, and even browns and olives, immense with shimmer.
- Tuscany is an elegant bronzey, earth-toned shade to help you feel grounded and strong.
- Midas is an antiqued gold with brown and olive undertones and beautiful sparkle.
- Marsh is a light green with olive tones and moderate-to-glam shimmer.
- Root is a medium shimmery green-meets-brown-meets-olive.
- Meadow is a medium green with neutral undertones and moderate shimmer. Luxe is a light purple with dramatic shimmer; it's lighter than Grape Mist.
- Grape Mist is a light purple with subtle neutral-brown tones and glamorous shimmer.
- Amethyst is a shimmer-rich light purple. Regal is a classic-borderline-electric purple with glam sparkle.
- Jam marries both purple and pink in a vibrant option with silver shimmer.
- Evermore is an ambrosial purple with slight steely tones and gorgeous shimmer.
- Blackberry is a dark purple with neutral tones and barely-there shimmer.
- Belize will have you asking is it teal, blue, or green? A hybrid of all and vibrant as ever!
- Morning Magic is a light steely blue with dynamic silver sparkle.
- Tranquil is a light blue with mixed undertones and glam shift and shimmer.
- Electric is a vivid, bold blue with shimmer galore.
- Dignity is a blue that's both bold and classic, reminiscent of denim blue.
- Cosmic converges a celestial blue and indigo with gray tones and plenty of shimmer.
- Tanzanite is a shimmer-rich navy-like blue with subtle purple tones.
- Bronze is a shimmer-rich bronze, a medium brown with golden-olive tones.
- Medallion combines gold and bronze with moderate shimmer.
- Nutty is a true brown, neutral with a hint of bronze/gold cast and moderate shimmer.
- Cacao is a top-pick medium, rich brown with moderate sparkle.
- Bronze Umber is a rich brown with mega shimmer and golden-bronze shift.
- Woodland is a brown barely-there-shimmer option with mixed undertones.
- Coffee is a rich brown with next to no sparkle, just a very faint shimmer.
- Intergalactic is a shimmer-rich out of this world gray; wear subtly during the day or vividly as a smokey eye option.
- Dark Slate combines black, gray, blue, and even brown with next to no shimmer.
- Ebony is a next-to-no-shimmer option that is black with a minimal, super slight brown hue.
Ingredients See a complete list of everything in this product.
- Ascorbyl Palmitate
- Ethically Sourced mica
- Iron Oxides
- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
- Zinc Oxide
Formulated without: gluten, fragrance, silicone, parabens, sulfates, synthetic dyes, phthalates, talc, bismuth oxychloride, and nanoparticles.