Loose Powder Mineral Foundation - Without Mica, Titanium Dioxide, & More!
Don't see your shade available? Don't worry - the full shade range is expected back in stock early June.
Indulge yourself with our naturally beautiful mineral powder foundation - made from four simply pure, hypoallergenic ingredients.
Details Everything you need to know about this product.
Without titanium dioxide, mica, and so much more, the Loose Powder Mineral Foundation is the best-selling choice for those with very sensitive skin that tends to react to nearly every other - even mineral and 'natural' makeup products.
It goes on easy and feels like nothing at all, naturally. These mineral powder foundations evens your skin tone, enhances your complexion, and reduces fine lines and pores' appearance.
- Clean mineral ingredients
- Natural shades with buildable color
- Matte finish
- All-day color
Net Wt. 6g | 0.21 oz
Directions for use
Prep your skin the same as you would for a pressed powder. Nourish with a moisturizer, apply a primer to ensure your makeup applies evenly and lasts all day. Tap a small amount of mineral powder foundation into the lid of the container. Using a Petite Kabuki Brush or Perfect Complexion Face Brush, lightly press your favorite brush into the mineral powder foundation and tap gently to remove any excess. Apply in gentle, light circles—layering as desired. With its small, consolidated bristles, a concealer brush can focus minerals around the nose and over blemishes. A mineral veil/setting powder atop your loose mineral foundation is a lovely option for a flawlessly blended finish. Follow with a swirl of your favorite blush shade to the apples of your cheeks and bronzer to enhance your cheekbones and contour overall. We recommend applying all eye products before all these steps.
This mineral powder is a subtle-in-coverage formula ideal for those wanting a semi-sheer look or to use this product as a 'last step' finishing powder; should you prefer higher coverage, please consider options for more intense coverage.
Click to view more tips on how to apply Omiana loose powder foundations.
Available Shades 31 natural-color options.
- Sanguine for light skin tones with subtle ivory undertones. Similar to the shade Persuasive, albeit lighter.
- Persuasive for light skin tones with ivory undertones. Similar to the shade Sanguine, albeit with a tad more depth.
- Driven for very fair skin tones with neutral or mixed undertones; if with cool undertones, this is an option to consider if you wish to neutralize a cool/pink undertone.
- Thoughtful for light skin tones with golden or golden-neutral undertones.
- Comical for fair, medium-light, and some medium skin tones with mixed undertones.
- Glam for light, medium-light to medium skin tones with golden-neutral undertones.
- Feisty for fair to medium-light skin tones with neutral, ivory, or mixed undertones.
- Mighty for light skin tones with golden undertones. Similar to the shade Gorgeous, albeit lighter and less rife in golden undertones.
- Gorgeous for light and medium-light to medium skin tones with golden undertones. Similar to the shade Mighty, albeit more vivid and rife with golden undertones.
- Honest for light and medium-light to medium skin tones with golden or neutral undertones.
- Loyal for medium-light to medium skin tones with neutral undertones.
- Hopeful for medium-light / medium skintones with golden and/or neutral / mixed undertone.
- Whimsical for light, medium-light, and even medium skin tones with golden or golden-neutral undertones.
- Clever for fair, medium-light, and some medium skin tones with neutral or ivory undertones.
- Zen for light and medium-light skin tones with golden or golden-neutral skin tones.
- Gregarious for medium skin tones with golden-neutral undertones.
- Courageous for medium-light, and some medium skin tones with mixed golden-neutral undertones.
- Nice for medium-light and medium, tan skin tones.
- Fun for medium-light to medium skin tones with a golden-tan undertone.
- Cunning for medium-light and medium skin tones with golden (or golden-neutral) undertones.
- Outgoing for medium skin tones with neutral undertones.
- Divine for medium skin tones desiring some serious golden undertones.
- Witty for medium skin tones with golden or neutral undertones.
- Pretty for medium and medium-dark skin tones with golden undertones.
- Wise for medium and medium-dark skin tones with neutral undertones; also bodes beautifully with cool medium and medium-dark skin tones that would like some neutral to offset their cool undertones.
- Considerate for medium and medium-dark skin tones with mixed golden-tangerine tones.
- Delicate for some medium skin tones, but especially medium-dark and dark skin tones with golden undertones.
- Determined for dark skin tones with golden, neutral, or mixed undertones.
- Sincere for medium-dark and dark skin tones with golden undertones.
- Smart for dark skin tones with cool undertones.
- Devoted for dark skin tones with golden or mixed undertones.
Ingredients See a complete list of everything in this product.
- Zinc Oxide
- Oryza Sativa (Rice)
- Kaolin Clay Powder
- Iron Oxides
Formulated without: gluten, fragrance, silicone, parabens, sulfates, synthetic dyes, phthalates, dimethicone, talc, bismuth oxychloride, and nanoparticles. see more