Loose Powder Mineral Blush - Titanium Dioxide-Free, Mica-Free, & More!
Define and accentuate your cheeks with a healthy wash of color. Eleven Loose Powder Mineral Blush natural matte shades with buildable color - no mica, titanium dioxide, bismuth, talc, gluten, nanoparticles.
Details Everything you need to know about this product.
Define and accentuate your cheeks with a healthy wash of color.
We absorb over sixty percent of what goes on our skin. Wise choice with these mineral blush options free of mica, titanium dioxide, bismuth, talc, gluten, nanoparticles, and all the other potential irritants and toxins inundating too many personal care and cosmetic products. Since these are mica-free, they are matte, coverage and payoff is medium yet buildable.
- Clean mineral ingredients
- Natural shades with buildable color
- Matte finish
- All-day color
6g | 0.21 oz
Directions for use
Using a soft brush, apply your blush in a circular motion across your cheekbone line, starting at the temple and working inward toward the center of your eye. Gradually build the intensity you're looking for without striping across the cheekbone line, blend in a circular motion. If you have a very narrow face and want to apply blush to the apples of your cheeks, find the apples of your cheeks without smiling and apply. One attraction of Omiana's loose powder makeup is the natural shades with buildable color. The correct cosmetic brush is essential when applying loose powder makeup because it picks up and applies the powder in the right concentration.
Available Shades 11 natural-color options.
- Influential is discreet light pink, one to consider for fair skin tones.
- Zealous is a subtle rose-meets-peachy-pink similar to but much more subtle than counterpart Understanding.
- Committed is a popular pink plum similar to Reliable but lighter.
- Reliable is a plum-meets-pink option, shades darker/more vivid than similar counterpart Committed.
- Cheerful is a lovely pink similar to Easy-Going but with strictly cool, pink tones.
- Easy-going is a neutral (golden-brown undertones), muted medium pink.
- Optimistic is an auburn-meets-russet-rose shade with hints of neutral for medium and dark skin.
- Understanding is a rich peachy-pink similar to but quite a bit more dramatic than counterpart Zealous.
- Darling is a deep pink loose powder blush with hints of russet red.
- Forgiving is a deep southwestern-russet shade for medium and darker skintones.
Independent is an option for medium and dark skintones.
Ingredients See a complete list of everything in this product.
- Zinc Oxide
- Oryza Sativa (Rice)
- Kaolin Clay Powder
- Iron Oxides
Formulated without: gluten, fragrance, silicone, parabens, sulfates, synthetic dyes, phthalates, dimethicone, talc, bismuth oxychloride, and nanoparticles.