Botanical Pressed Mineral Blush - Talc-Free, Paraben-Free, & More!
Botanical Pressed Mineral Blush infused with antioxidants for healthy, happy skin. Natural & organic ingredients deliver a radiant finish with modest shimmer.
Details Everything you need to know about this product.
Natural and organic ingredients with a radiant finish. The soft and silky shades infused with organic botanicals and antioxidants leave your skin with a healthy, radiant glow. This perfectly pressed formula can last all day!
- Organic botanicals and antioxidants
- Natural colors
- Radiant glow
- Creamy coverage
- Pressed formula with staying power
4g | 0.14 oz
Directions for use
Using a soft brush, apply your blush in a circular motion across your cheekbone line, starting at the temple and working inward toward the center of your eye. Build the intensity you’re looking for with small circular motions. If you have a narrow face and want to find the apples of your cheeks just give a little grin. The apples are the front parts of your cheeks that pop up when you smile.
Available Shades Four natural-color options.
- Baby Pink is a light peachy-pink shade with neutral undertones for fair and medium skin tones.
- Peach is a mixed-undertone option for fair, medium, and medium-dark skin tones.
- Fuchsia is a cool, pink-meets-purple shade for all skin tones.
- Rose is a neutral to warm, natural option for fair to medium skin tones.
Ingredients See a complete list of everything in this product.
- Boron Nitride
- Ethically Sourced Mica
- Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit (Buriti) Oil
- Organic Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal) Root Extract
- Organic Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract
- Organic Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Fruit Oil
- Organic Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf Extract
- Organic Rosmarinus (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
- Organic Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract
- Oryza Sativa (Rice Bran) Wax
- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
- Vegetable-Derived Zinc Stearate
Formulated without: gluten, fragrance, silicone, parabens, sulfates, synthetic dyes, phthalates, dimethicone, talc, bismuth oxychloride, and nanoparticles.