Mineral Vegan Lip Gloss - Titanium Dioxide-Free, Tocopheryl Acetate-Free
Details Everything you need to know about this product.
Omiana glosses are the purest-of-pure options for adding a little non-toxic shine and some serious vivid color pay-off to your pretty kisser. Without titanium dioxide, without carmine, without tocopheryl acetate and so much more! Perfect for all skin tones and ages, this chemical-free gloss is appreciated for its sheer simplicity yet glamorous appeal.
The glosses are not super heavy and sticky but they are also by no means going to melt into your lips and act as a mere stain. Staying power is impressive, and the sheer shades are exactly that - more sheer and shiny, less intense in their color. All shades leave a lovely glaze that is the perfect pop of color.
- Non-toxic, not sticky shine
- Impressive staying power
5.5g | 0.19 oz
Directions for use
Apply to clean, dry lips. Apply in layers as desired to achieve your preferred coverage and intensity.
Available Shades Five pure shade options.
Pink Coral (formerly Sheer Bronzed Coral Shimmer) is a coral peach option with golden-bronze mineral sparkles. It goes on sheer, subtle, and glossy.
- Pink Picasso Marble (formerly Sheer Pink Shimmer) offers subtle shimmery coverage with a soft pink sheen.
- Red Amethyst is a beautiful subdued ruby sheer with glam power.
- Snowflake Obsidian offers sheer sparkle with a faint white neutral tone.
- Red Poppy Jasper provides tones in neutral pink with high color payoff and coverage with perfect mica sparkle.
Ingredients See a complete list of everything in this product.
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
- Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract
- Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit Seed) Extract
MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Iron Oxides, Red #6, #7, #27, Mica
Formulated without: gluten, fragrance, silicone, parabens, sulfates, synthetic dyes, phthalates, dimethicone, talc, bismuth oxychloride, and nanoparticles. here