Hydrating Mineral Lip & Cheek Tint
Details Everything you need to know about this product.
The synergistic combination of organic and non-toxic-rated vegan ingredients makes the Hydrating Mineral Lip & Cheek Tint light-in-feel, non-clogging, and breathable. Beautiful but not overdone shimmer via ethically-sourced mica lends glamorous yet classic appeal. Perfect for all skin types. If needing special ingredient omissions such as soy-free, without ultramarines, without clay, and more, this is a great option for you. As always, no carmine, talc, gluten, parabens, and much more.
- Multifunction lip and cheek tint
- Nourishing organic, all-vegan ingredients.
- Creamy formula with staying power
7 g | 0.25 oz
Directions for use
Dab or brush on your lips and cheeks; a small amount will go a long way — this product lasts a long time!
Available Shades 4 natural-color options.
- Moonstone is a very shimmery light-pink, perfect for highlighting.
- Canyon Dusk contains mixed undertones with subtle peach hues & slight shimmer.
- Rouge is with negligible shimmer and is a berry/muted pink-red shade.
- Rosewood is a purple-and neutral-toned deep rose shade with subtle sheen, no shimmer.
Ingredients See a complete list of everything in this product.
- Organic Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil
- Ethically Sourced mica
- Iron Oxides
- Isostearyl Palmitate
- Organic Cinnamomum Zeyl Ancum (Cinnamon) Bark Extract
- Organic Copernicia Prunifera (Carnauba) Wax
- Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Organic Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal) Root Extract
- Organic Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract
- Organic Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf Extract
- Organic Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
- Organic Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract
- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
- Vanilla Planifolia
- Vegetable Glycerine
- vegetable-derived Stearic Acid
- Xanthan Gum
- Zea Mays (Corn) Starch
- Iron Oxides
Formulated without: gluten, fragrance, silicone, parabens, sulfates, synthetic dyes, phthalates, dimethicone, talc, bismuth oxychloride, and nanoparticles.