Adaptive Pressed Powder Foundation
A creamy pressed powder mineral foundation with light refracting technology that allows each color to adjust to an individual's skin tone. Infused with botanical extracts that soothe, hydrate, and have anti-inflammatory properties.
Details Everything you need to know about this product.
This top-selling vegan foundation is infused with botanical extracts that soothe, hydrate, & enrich your skin, and it's amazingly titanium dioxide-free, zinc oxide-free, boron nitride-free, ultramarine-free, bismuth-free, talc-free, gluten-free (and with so many more omissions!) Perfect for those needing natural-looking but impressive creamy, silky coverage. One of our most popular formulas raved about by loyal Omiana ingredient buffs!
- Botanical extract infused
- Colors adjust to your skin tone
- Nourishes skin
- Silky coverage
- Lasts all-day
9 g | 0.32 oz
Note: Packaging may be black or silver.
Directions for use
Simply use a kabuki or your favorite foundation brush to apply.
Available Shades Eight natural-color options.
- Bone is a classic porcelain-ivory option for fair skin tones.
- Buff is a golden-meets-neutral option for fair and medium-light skin tones.
- Beige is an ivory-neutral-undertone option for fair and medium-light skin.
- Tuscan is a versatile option for medium skin tones with mixed undertones.
- Malt is a neutral option for medium skin and medium-dark skin tones.
- Tawny is a tan option for medium and darker skin tones with cool & ruddy undertones.
- Honey is a golden option for fair and medium-light or medium skin tones.
- Caramel contains both golden and neutral undertones for medium skin tones.
Ingredients See a complete list of everything in this product.
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract
- Organic Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Organic Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract Hydrastis
- Iron Oxides
Formulated without: gluten, fragrance, silicone, parabens, sulfates, synthetic dyes, phthalates, dimethicone, talc, bismuth oxychloride, and nanoparticles.