Natural Rose Hydrate & Go Toning Mist - 100% Free From GMOs, Toxins, Fillers, Artificial Fragrances, & More!
Calm, hydrate, tone, and set with this all-in-one natural mist. A few sprays will instantly soothe and improve vital skin function, enhance treatment products' activity, or set your makeup.
Details Everything you need to know about this product.
Just a spritz of the Hydrate & Go Toning Mist will instantly soothe and improve vital skin function. Restore your skin's optimal pH balance. Correct the flakiness and dull appearance of dry skin with powerful Marine and Botanical actives for a radiant, glowing complexion. As a setting spray, lock in your makeup look with a refreshing and balancing spray. Use day or night. The long-lasting qualities will keep your face flawless & hydrated for hours. Back at home, enhance your skincare effectiveness by starting with a light toning mist to prep your skin for optimal product absorption.
- Wonderfully multifunctional
- Use when applying makeup or throughout the day
- All-in-one calm, hydrate, tone and setting spray
- A perfect blend of refreshing and nurturing
- Vegan & Cruelty-Free
50 ml | 1.7 oz
Directions for use
With eyes closed, mist generously to balance skin's pH levels, set makeup, or refresh & hydrate throughout the day. Can also be applied with a dampened cotton pad for toning skin before treatments or makeup application.
Ingredients See a complete list of everything in this product.
- Organic Aloe Barbadensis (Microfarmed Aloe Vera Leaf) Juice
- Ecocert Trimethylglycine (Beet) Sugar
- Ecocert Propanediol (Corn) Sugar
- Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract
- Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit Extract
- Ecocert Gluconolactone
- Organic Essential Oils of Eriocephalus Punctulatus (Cape Chamomile), Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood), Cymbopogon Martinii (Palmarosa), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender), Iron Free Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli), Santalum Spicatum (Australian Sandalwood)
100% free from GMO, Toxins, Fillers, Artificial Colors, Artificial Fragrances, Synthetic Chemicals, Animal Testing.