Pure Perfection Satin Lipstick
Minimal ingredient pure satin mineral lipsticks are without talc, parabens, bismuth oxychloride, titanium dioxide, even zinc oxide.
Details Everything you need to know about this product.
This buttery-smooth lipstick is infused with minerals, natural waxes, and organic oil to boost lips' hydration. Pure Perfection Satin Lipstick naturally moisturizes, softens, and smooths lips while remaining rich in pigment.
These pure picks are without talc, parabens, bismuth oxychloride, carmine, etc., yet also without titanium dioxide, even zinc oxide and clay, and the non-shimmer shades are without mica. The staying power is impressive and hydrating, satin glow, captivating.
- Natural waxes & organic oils
- Hydrating and Moisturizing
- Softens and smooths lips
4.5 g | 0.16 oz
Directions for use
Exfoliate your lips first and then moisturize. A tick to allow the true lipstick color to come through is to apply a lighter foundation shade first if needed. Next, trace and fill lips with a liner and then layer on lipstick from the center outward. You can also finish with lip liner after lipstick to clean up the edges at the end and make the finish even more precise.
Available Shades Four natural-color options.
Matte Shades (Mica-Free)
Matte Ruby-Red is an intense ruby red must-have
- Matte Deep Plum is a rich neutral-meets-purple.
Shimmer Shades (Contains Mica)
Subtle Shimmer Purple-Pink is a bold, rich purple with cool, pink tones
- Subtle Shimmer Russet-Red is a bright cardinal red accented with subtle elegant bronze shimmer and intense color, on the lips this wears bright!
Ingredients See a complete list of everything in this product.
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil
- Isostearyl Palmitate
- Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax
- Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax
- Citrus Aurantium (Orange) Oil
- Cymbopogon Citratus (Lemongrass) Oil
- Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Oil
- Zinc Stearate
- Iron Oxides
- Mica (shimmer shades only)
Formulated without: gluten, fragrance, silicone, parabens, sulfates, synthetic dyes, phthalates, dimethicone, talc, bismuth oxychloride, and nanoparticles.