Patch Testing Makeup For Sensitive Skin
No doubt Omiana shuns the potentially toxic stuff and then some in all our makeup and skincare, but people can still be allergic to a good thing. If you have allergies or are not sure how your skin may respond to a new product, a patch test can be an excellent place to start.
- Start by eliminating all other possible irritation sources that could interact with assessing how Omiana products match with your skin.
- Please cease from introducing other new products around the time that you are testing Omiana.
- Ensure that your makeup brushes are clean.
- Apply product to a small area of your skin that is rather inconspicuous, such as a small patch on the jawline.
- Please leave the product on the skin for over eight hours, if possible, so long as redness or irritation does not occur.
- Remove product immediately if redness, swelling, or irritation does occur.
- The best time to patch-test is not before a big event or outing.
- Patch test at a time when you can allow time between a potential reaction and recovery.
- If a reaction occurs, please discontinue the use of the product immediately.
- Clean the area thoroughly with non-toxic soap, and be sure not to aggravate the area with other products.
Omiana's goal is to provide the utmost non-toxic makeup and skincare suitable for even the most sensitive-skinned. Our ingredients are fully disclosed to help you select products based on your specific needs and sensitivities.