Longwear Liquid Foundation Mousse - SAMPLE
Sample Size (1-3 applications)
Longwear Liquid Foundation Mousse with a natural matte finish. No titanium dioxide, mica, fillers. Concentrated, organic ingredients and minerals.
Details Everything you need to know about this product.
An all-day full coverage foundation with a natural matte finish. Transfer & humidity resistant. Longwear Liquid Foundation Mousse can also be used as a concealer and highlighter to brighten around the eyes and above the cheekbones. Pair with loose mineral powders or pressed foundations.
Without titanium dioxide, mica, boron nitride, and even clay, this pure option is formulated for those preferring medium to buildable, intense coverage and moisture. This product is anhydrous: you are investing in concentrated, long-lasting organic ingredients and minerals without water or cheap fillers. A little goes a very long way in this generously packaged liquid foundation mousse.
- Clean and simple ingredients
- Concentrated formula, long-lasting
- Nourishes skin
- Lightweight silky coverage
Note: Listing is for one sample. Feel free to add multiple quantities or shades to the cart. Each sample comes with approximately a tad of product. This lasts a few applications, on average, but individual rates of usage per application vary. The sample container will be partially filled.
Directions for use
This formula comes in a convenient airless jar, please pump the lid several times to get the product to dispense. Pat and dabbing the product on in a pressing motion with fingertips or damp beauty blender vs. rubbing or wiping. Follow with a loose powder or veil to set. Please also shake this product before each use; natural separation may occur but does not affect the product's efficacy.
Available Shades Six natural-color options.
Porcelain is the fairest shade and very fair indeed, it is for cool to neutral undertones.
- Ivory is the second fairest shade, a rank up from Porcelain and slightly warmer but considered mostly neutral.
- Light Gold still among the light shades and has warm, golden-yellow undertones; it's lighter than Golden-Fair.
- Golden-Fair is a shade for fair and medium-light skin tones with golden/warm undertones.
- Light Tan for light-medium to medium skin color range; it has slightly warm to neutral undertones.
- Tan is for medium, medium-tan skin with neutral undertones.
Ingredients See a complete list of everything in this product.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Zinc Oxide
- Maranta Arundinacea Root (Organic Arrowroot)
- Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice
- Cocos Nucifera (Organic Coconut) Oil
- Alcohol Extract of Camellia Sinensis (Organic Green Tea) Leaf
- Cetearyl Olivate (and) Sorbitan Olivate
- Cetyl Palmitate (and) Sorbitan Palmitate (and) Sorbitan Olivate
- Olea Europaea (Organic Olive) Fruit Oil
Formulated without: gluten, fragrance, silicone, parabens, sulfates, synthetic dyes, phthalates, dimethicone, talc, bismuth oxychloride, and nanoparticles.