Loose Powder Mineral Bronzer - Without Mica, Titanium Dioxide, & More!
Soft & lightweight feel, Omiana's Loose Powder Bronzer has no mica or titanium dioxide & without talc, bismuth, gluten, nanoparticles. Sensitive skin approved.
Details Everything you need to know about this product.
Omiana's Mineral Bronzer enhances your natural radiance, adding depth and warmth to your complexion. Soft and lightweight feel, and goes on with ease to enhance your natural beauty without appearing too dark or orange. Hides pore without clogging.
- Clean mineral ingredients
- Soft & lightweight fee
- Natural, buildable color
- Matte finish
- All-day color
3 g | 0.11 oz
Directions for use
Using a large soft brush, visualize where the sun would most likely tan you first, and then add the bronzer to those areas. Sweep a little across your forehead and then slightly under your cheekbones to enhance your bone structure. Gradually build the intensity you're looking for. And don’t forget to add a little to both sides of your neck, and you can add a little to the collarbone and shoulders. One attraction of Omiana's loose powder makeup is the natural shades with buildable color. The correct cosmetic brush is essential when applying loose powder makeup because it picks up and applies the powder in the right concentration.
Available Shades 5 natural color shades to choose from.
- Forthright: This neutral, taupe bronzer option is ideal for fair skin
- Genuine: This golden-neutral option is a fantastic bronzer option for those with fair to medium skin tones
- Alluring: This golden-tan option is our best-selling loose powder bronzer, popular for fair and medium skin tones
- Take-Charge: This neutral tan option is beautiful for fair, all the way up to medium-dark skin tones
- Mellow: This is a rich tan bronzer, perfect for medium, medium-dark, and dark skin tones
Ingredients See a complete list of everything in our products.
- Oryza Sativa (Rice)
- Zinc Oxide
- Kaolin Clay Powder
- Iron Oxides
Formulated without: gluten, fragrance, silicone, parabens, sulfates, synthetic dyes, phthalates, dimethicone, talc, bismuth oxychloride, and nanoparticles.