Creamy Baked Mineral Eyeshadow
Details Everything you need to know about this product.
Without ingredients Omiana always shuns, such as bismuth oxychloride, carmine, talc, gluten, nanoparticles, and so much more, these super long-lasting creamy minerals infused with botanical extracts are a stunning complement to your natural beauty, imparting gorgeous long-stay colors that have intense payoff and feel oh-so silky, an airy long-stay cream rather than a pressed powder!
- Botanical Extract Infused
- Long-lasting coverage
- Silky feel
- Sensitive skin approved
2.2 g | 0.08 oz
Note: Packaging may be black or silver.
Directions for use
Using an eyeshadow brush, swipe through the color and apply the color all over your eyelid. Sweep the brush back and forth across your eyelid, starting from your lash line and blending your way up to your eyebrow. The color should fade slightly as it gets higher toward the crease. Top with mascara to define your lashes.
Available Shades Seven stunning natural-color options.
- White Peach is a light option with primarily golden undertones and subtle shimmer.
- Nectar is a gold-meets-ivory with luminous, reflective shimmer that's both glam and classic.
- Chocolate is a quintessential brown with a modest, gorgeous shimmer.
- Olive is a medium-in-shimmer neutral green with some warm undertones.
- Orchid is a light pink with lustrous, multidimensional shimmer.
- Amethyst is a medium purple with stunning reflective shimmer.
- Garnet is a lustrous hybrid of red, purple, and even hints of browns/neutrals.
Ingredients See a complete list of everything in this product.
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract
- Ethically Sourced mica
- Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil
- Iron Oxides
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract
- Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract
- Rosmarinus (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract
Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
- Tocopheryl Acetate
Formulated without: gluten, fragrance, silicone, parabens, sulfates, synthetic dyes, phthalates, dimethicone, talc, bismuth oxychloride, and nanoparticles.