Loose Powder Matte Eyeshadow - No Mica, No Titanium Dioxide, & More!
Don't see your shade available? Don't worry - the full shade range is expected back in stock early July.
The naturally beautiful Matte Loose Powder Eyeshadow is a soft and silky loose powder mineral shadow that glides on smoothly and blends with ease. 13 shades. No harsh chemicals.
Details Everything you need to know about this product.
Indulge yourself with naturally beautiful Matte loose mineral eyeshadows, without mica, without titanium dioxide, no carmine, talc, nanoparticles, tin oxide, chromium greens, and so much more. The 13 buildable, blendable shades impart matte color to your eyelids with an incredibly smooth powdered sugar texture and weightless feel.
- Clean mineral ingredients
- Naturally matte shades with buildable color
- Matte finish
- Smooth weightless fell
3 g | 0.11oz
Directions for use
Using an eyeshadow brush, swipe through the color and remove any excess by gently tapping the brush. Apply the color all over your eyelid. Sweep the brush back and forth across your eyelid, starting from your lash line and blending your way up to your eyebrow. The color should fade slightly as it gets higher toward the crease. Top with mascara to define your lashes.
Available Shades 13 naturally matte options.
- Dedicated is a light purple with a subtle color payoff.
- Unrelenting is a light, steely purple with a subtle payoff.
- Insightful is a warm, medium-in-payoff purple.
- Peaceful is a subtle-coverage light blue.
- Pensive is a navy blue with a medium-to-vivid payoff.
- Neat is a combination of green and tan with a subtle payoff.
- Demure is a cool tan-meets-taupe, a perfect subtle base or blending color.
- Stunning is a plum with both brown, neutral, and rosy tones and medium payoff.
- Natural is a chocolate brown shade, the top-seller among the matte eyeshadows.
- Terra Brown is a rich, deep chocolate brown with a vivid payoff.
- Sweet is a light gray with mixed tones and subtle color payoff.
- Savvy is light gunmetal gray with a medium color payoff.
- Mysterious is a black shade that often gets used for a smokey eye or eyeliner.is discreet light pink, one to consider for fair skintones.
Ingredients See a complete list of everything in this product.
- Zinc Oxide
- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder
- Kaolin Clay Powder
- Iron Oxides
Formulated without: gluten, fragrance, silicone, parabens, sulfates, synthetic dyes, phthalates, dimethicone, talc, bismuth oxychloride, and nanoparticles.