Mineral Pencil Eyeliners - No Titanium Dioxide; Mica-Free Options!
The Mineral Pencil Eyeliner is filled with soothing natural oils and waxes, glides on smoothly, blends beautifully. Gentle and for the most sensitive skin and eyes.
Details Everything you need to know about this product.
Accentuate the windows to your soul with these non-toxic eye pencils in a variety of creamy, long-lasting colors! Gentle and for the most sensitive skin and eyes. There is no titanium dioxide, no mica (for the matte shades), no parabens, no talc, no gluten, and no toxic ingredients. They glide on smoothly to define your eyes, blend beautifully, and last all day.
- Sensitive eye approved
- Glides on smoothly
- All-day performance
1 g | 0.035 oz
Directions for use
Start at the outside corner of your eye. Place the pencil as close to your lash line as possible. Slowly and gently draw a thin line from the outer corner to the inner corner with the least amount of pigment on the inner corners of your eye. A good rule of thumb is the line on your lower lid should be one third the size of the line on your upper lid.
Available Shades Five naturally beautiful shades.
- Black is a classic matte (mica-free) black.
- Slate is a popular matte (mica-free) grey.
- Subtle Shimmer Golden Brown is a brown with golden tones with discreet shimmer from mica.
- Plum is a lovely matte (mica-free) deep purple.
- Subtle Shimmer Blue is a beautiful royal blue shade with discreet shimmer from mica.
- Cocoa is a rich warm dark brown (mica-free).
Ingredients See a complete list of everything in this product.
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Cera Alba (ethically-sourced Beeswax)
- Copernicia Prunifera (Carnauba) Wax
- Rhus Succedanea Fruit Wax
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Iron Oxides
Formulated without: gluten, fragrance, silicone, parabens, sulfates, synthetic dyes, phthalates, dimethicone, talc, bismuth oxychloride, and nanoparticles.