Botanical Pressed Mineral Blush
Botanical Pressed Mineral Blush infused with antioxidants for healthy, happy skin. Natural & organic ingredients deliver a radiant finish with moderate shimmer.
Details Everything you need to know about this product.
Natural and organic ingredients with a radiant finish and moderate shimmer. Soft and silky shades infused with organic botanicals and antioxidants as well as natural colors to leave your skin with a healthy, radiant glow. This pressed formula can last and last!
- Organic botanicals and antioxidants
- Natural colors
- Radiant Glow
- Creamy coverage
- Pressed formula with staying power
2.5 g | 0.09 oz
Directions for use
Using a soft brush, apply your blush in a circular motion across your cheekbone line, starting at the temple and working inward toward the center of your eye. Gradually build the intensity you’re looking for without striping across the cheekbone line, blend in a circular motion. If you have a very narrow face and want to apply blush to the apples of your cheeks, find the apples of your cheeks without smiling and apply.
Available Shades Four natural-color options.
- Peach is a mixed-undertone option for fair, medium, and medium-dark skin tones.
- Baby Pink is a light pink with cool and neutral undertones for fair skin tones.
- Fuchsia is a rich, bold pink-meets-purple for all skin tones.
- Rose is a medium-pink option with mostly neutral undertones for fair to medium skin tones.
Ingredients See a complete list of everything in this product.
- Boron Nitride
- Ethically Sourced Mica
- Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit (Buriti) Oil
- Organic Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal) Root Extract
- Organic Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract
- Organic Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Fruit Oil
- Organic Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf Extract
- Organic Rosmarinus (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
- Organic Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract
- Oryza Sativa (Rice Bran) Wax
- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
- Vegetable-Derived Zinc Stearate
Formulated without: gluten, fragrance, silicone, parabens, sulfates, synthetic dyes, phthalates, dimethicone, talc, bismuth oxychloride, and nanoparticles.