Satin Highlighter Cream
Details Everything you need to know about this product.
The Satin Highlighter Cream: Eye Primer, Highlighter, Bronzer for cheeks, lips, and eyes is a cream highlighter that catches the light and shines with a seductive, dewy opalescence. This deliciously smooth Titanium Dioxide-Free formula can be applied to a fresh, clean face for a natural daytime look or over foundation. It can be the final touch for a daytime look or some extra glamour for a night out - not to mention special occasions love this highlighter.
- Seductive, dewy opalescence
- Multitasking formula at it's best
3 g | 0.11 oz
Directions for use
Lips: Using a lip brush, apply to the upper and lower lip and wear alone. Or apply over lipstick, as a topper, for a full pouty lip look.
Everywhere Else: Dab on the tops of the cheekbone, brow bone, Cupid's bow, inner corners of eyes…wherever you need a little lit-from-within boost. Or try as a cream eye shadow for a multi-dimensional sheen. A little dab will go a long way! Change your shade – change your mood! Each shade will give a different look and a whole new attitude! You have to try 'em all!
Available Shades Three stunning, multitasking shades.
Antique is ideal for medium and dark skin tones or as a cream eyeshadow for any skin tone.
- Golden Beige has mixed undertones of peachy, gold & neutral that work beautifully for any skin tone.
- Pearl is for various skin tones that want a perfect, pearly off-white highlight or a soft shimmer light eyeshadow.
Ingredients See a complete list of everything in this product.
- Ethically Sourced mica
- Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax
- Myrica Pubescens Fruit Cera (Laurel Wax)
- Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Organic Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Fruit Oil
- Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Organic Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter
- Organic Vanilla Planifolia
- Oryza Sativa (Rice Bran) Wax
- Tocopheryl (Vitamin E, natural form)
Formulated without: gluten, fragrance, silicone, parabens, sulfates, synthetic dyes, phthalates, dimethicone, talc, bismuth oxychloride, and nanoparticles.